Saturday, April 30, 2011

An Alien's Crush

Pleasureful veils walking into my eyes with a gaze of unreal thoughts.
Never certain about the future of our dreams or love.
Always overshadowed by the mind above,
Ignoring the road you could have taken.
Maybe you were wrong, maybe you were mistaken.

A coincidence is all it takes to connect with their mind.
The heart always follows the beat knowing love is blind.
Truth and fiction mixes in a blender filled with hope.
Wisdom and reality hanging by the rope.

Enchantment of the senses with mesmerizing tunes.
Ear filled with saw dust and sand dunes.
Carving my memory of your colorful vibes.
With you, I might have a thousand lives!

Wish it were easy to snatch you by the hand.
Connecting our thoughts and making you understand.
Consumed and broken apart by karmic fate.
The lesser I know of you, the more I relate!

No comments:

Post a Comment