Monday, November 8, 2010

Desecration of Unwanted Colors

Watch me burn as my colors fade away.
The moment when I shower upon silence and all that is dark.
It creates a fear of loosing happiness, but it brings my anger to the mark.
It gives me power and steadiness with unsatisfied thought.
Like the feelings of the triumph after the battle I fought.

Cursed upon by not having the feeling of love.
Darkness reigns in my blood.
So I sleep with the dark and those who worship it.
I play with the dark and those who rejoice it.

Scaring the colorful people with my gaze.
I wait to watch them burn in my blaze.
Shadows portray the real color.
Existence will become duller and duller.
Let the world weep everyday, and I will dance in its puddles,
while my colors fade to gray............

No comments:

Post a Comment