Saturday, December 19, 2009

Tears of the Creameated Soul

The fall of darkness is shadowed by the bright wave of light.
A soul shall rest in peace tonight.
For those that are undead, beware of the dead in sight!
A soul is born every night, but the soul is preserved at day.
A soul is born once the star bursts.
Evil will enter if it may......
The body is buried at sunset, when the demon's dawn begins!
The crows start to sing and the termites start to dig in.
Sacred tears fall and so death arises from the ashes of my eyes.
Who will listen to my forgotten pain and cries?
To burden another might ease my thought,
I will rise above the rest and look after what i sought!
Death is what I am and no one can stop me.
I am  victorious ,I am  free,I am now, never the slave you wanted  me to be!
The power I feel is like a blanket of feather,nothing can strike it not even the weather!
Twist and shout.
Scream and pain.
Agony and bloodshed..........are all the same.
On whom shall I take my rage!
Whom shall I tear apart in carnage?
The answer is clear.
I am at eternal peace and my misery has ended with a tear!

No comments:

Post a Comment