Saturday, August 29, 2009

Hello and Welcome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As this is the first post I am about to make,I would like to thank all the people visiting my blog site!Thank you! As I have warned u before ,some of my poems and thoughts might harm the faint of heart,and some of my words might be hurtful.I do not intend to point at anyone!The characters that I put in my poem or thoughts are fictional!
No,not all my poems are going to be dark and mysterious, some are quite funny,and romantic(hey i have to keep this blog alive,right).
Once again I thank all u people for supporting me!
If there are grammatical mistakes or spelling mistakes,please have it in your heart to forgive them.
In case there is something u want me to interpret cause u dont understand then please send me a message,but i cant interpret everything cause some things u should just have to think by yourself , and it will come to you in time.
To understand my poems easily try to imagine yourself in the characters position literally.
For example:If I say The fire burns on your neck and tears the flesh.Try to imagine it happening  it to you.Then try to think of it as a feeling which is in this case horrible agonizing pain!
Some words are highlighted to tell the reader what the poem or thought is focusing on!
This blog will be updated every month so be sure to check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment